Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend at Lake Tippy...





Mike and I spent the weekend lounging on Lake Tippecanoe in Northern Indiana. Our dear friends' parents invited us to have their house all to ourselves to enjoy.

This was not the first act of generosity Nancy & Joe Tynan have extended to us; they also gave me my very first listing when I got my real estate license! I sold their home in Carmel last year so they could break ground on Lake Tippy to build their full-time house. They had owned their cottage there for about 20 years...and finally decided to go bigger!

We had several visitors at the lake: Portia, Megan & Oscar Moosbrugger, Mike's mom & stepdad for dinner on Saturday, and Mike's dad & stepmom for breakfast on Sunday. We took a handful of boat rides, looked at properties to buy, and simply enjoyed the Tynan lake experience.

Thank you to Joe & Nancy for offering their home to us for the weekend...we were finally able to celebrate our anniversary in the most peaceful way - on the lake!

0 comments :