Monday, July 23, 2007

A day at the pool...

Oscar enjoying the water...
This big guy can WALK now!
Meg & Oz in the Lazy River

Mikey has been gone all weekend on his annual baseball trip with the boys...so while he was away...Kelly played! I kept busy with spending Sunday with my best man, Oscar!!! For those of you who do not know, he is the little man I have been nannying for since January. This summer I haven't seen him much, so Meg and I decided to take him to the pool for some quality time together.

Oscar has started walking (I cried when I witnessed this b/c he wasn't even crawling when I started watching him)...he loves to talk on my cell phone (or anything resembling a phone)...and he has found my protruding belly button (and compares to his!). Super fun.

Meg is one of my favorite people...so we had a blast! Oh, and Meg and I have been setting up an arranged marriage for Oz and Izzy :) They just don't know it yet....

0 comments :