Sunday, December 14, 2008

Father of the year...

I have a pretty great husband. He cooks. He cleans. He builds and repairs. He decorates... Mike put up the 10 foot tree...
He strung it with lights and helped put the ornaments on...

However, while Mike was putting Izzy to bed on Friday (i.e. change diaper, put jammies on, bottle, book, etc.), Izzy was crying. Loudly. I knew there was no NUK upstairs (I'm trying to keep fewer of them around, as we are trying not to give her one as often) and quickly grabbed one and headed upstairs. As I was racing up the stairs, the crying subsided. I turned the corner to the nursery to see this...

Yes, friends, that is a Children's Tylenol bottle in Izzy's mouth (!). The top of the syringe has a soft nipple on it, EXACTLY the same size nipple of her NUK. Check it out, girl was soothed by her daddy...can you blame him? The things we do to stop the crying :)


And the Father of the Year award goes to...

0 comments :