Sunday, January 18, 2009

Visit from the girls...





This weekend Mary and Jenny came down from Chicago for a girls' weekend. We try to do these twice a year to keep our almost 20-year-old friendship close. The two days spent together were filled with lots of laughing, gossiping, catching up, shopping, eating, crafting, dancing and playtime with Izzy. My favorite memory is the dance party we had with Izzy...we girls were all over the living room dancing and Izzy showed off some new moves of her own. The three of us big girls have been dancing together since 7th grade, so this was so nostalgic for me. It was so special to have my very best friends with me for two whole nights. Can't wait for the next visit!!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I have video tape to prove it...Izzy is going to be BY FAR the best dancer in the bunch!