Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend of warm weather and friends...

Izzy & Bax (very) early in the morning
Out for a Sunday stroll

Walking the jogger (oxymoron?)

Think it's time for a larger sweat-suit?
This past weekend was a busy one for the McCullochs. Friday I went out for my friend Lori's 30th birthday. Was soooo much fun to have a girls' night out. Saturday we had a Funster dinner to kick off 2009 with the four couples. And Sunday we enjoyed the beautiful 55 degree weather! It was so nice to get outside and breathe fresh air again...boy, how we miss the summer when we take long walks daily!!!


Sunday afternoon my bestie, Jaime, stopped by with my (homemade) birthday gift. I have always wanted one of these upholstered corkboards but have never wanted to 1. Shell out the money for one and 2. Brave it on my own to make one. And here she not only made one but also added some of my favorite pictures to it! I. Love. It. And her. What would we do without our girlfriends? I know, I wouldn't have had someone to text in the middle of the night while learning to nurse. I cannot believe I have only known her for under two years. Ugh...what did I do for all those years without her? Not have a cute corkboard, that's for sure!

0 comments :