Saturday, July 14, 2012

I've Been Hangin' Around This Town...

I apologize in advance for the randomness that is this post. However, I was scrolling through my phone and realized I had a few pics I'd like to save (as phones come and go and the memory card goes with them as well) and keep for my memory. So bear with me as these are in no logical order. Just my life. Just hangin' around.
 Working at the Finish Line we get to see new products, new styles, new trends on a daily basis. I love that the accessory buyer come to me with all the new running products. Running sleeves have become quite the trend in the past few years and I'm loving the crazy colors Asics just came out with. Yet another way to stand out on the Monon trail (like we needed any help in that area?!).
 Izzalicious enjoying a snow cone at the pool
 The girls at the Carmel Farmers' Market. If you've never been, they have the BEST sweet corn in town.
 More pool time
 Sisters. So stinkin' cute.
 Driving home from Wisconsin and both asleep at the same time. This has happened NEVER. Pure road trip bliss.
 Counting Crows concert at White River State Park. Beautiful night, beautiful venue, beautiful friends.
 Was a rare date night for Mikey and I. We had an amazing night together. Love.
 Friday CrossFit class at work. Much smaller class than normal, but always the most fun (read: learning new tricks such as hand stand push-ups!).
Scored the girls new watermelon "keenees" from Wisconsin's own Farm & Fleet store. I have an obsession with visiting this store every time we are in town, as they have great steals for children's clothes. These are my two favorite melons snuggling on my lap at the pool. They can be so sweet with each other at times...until it turns into, "She's touching me!"

You're welcome for the random post. Deep thoughts haven't been coming my way lately...just good old fashioned summer time fun!

0 comments :