Thursday, November 6, 2014

Horsin' Around...

A little of what we've been up to lately...

We live on what used to be a very large horse farm and there are still many acres surrounding us filled with horses and their stables. A fun outing we have is riding our bikes down the Monon Trail to visit these two cuties.


There is also a polo farm nearby that hosts polo matches each weekend throughout the summer and Fall. We met up with the Moosbruggers (who grew up with horses and currently live on a horse farm as well) to catch the last match of the season. Was a beautiful Fall day.
These two boys are two peas in a pod. Mike and Eric have a special bond that's fun to be around. Love these two guys.
Oscar & Jude...sporty little dudes
Meeting a player
A flyover dropping bags of goodies for the kiddos
My people
Both girls are digging games of any type these days. Caught these two playing "Go Princess" one evening before bedtime.
Annual Finish Line golf outing this year...first time not volunteering but playing this year! I was pretty proud of my drives and had to capture this sequence to send to my dad. His response? "You've got potential, kid!" I'm 37 years old and still wanting to please my dad :)
Lots of playing outside on the warmer days. My bathing beauties.
This Fall Laney has become quite close with our neighbor (and classmate), Carly. They play so well together and have playdates almost every weekend. Love watching their friendship blossom.
Daddy hung a hammock under our deck this summer and the girls love snuggling in it
We hosted a block party in September and had a HUGE turnout. Bounce house, bike parade and beer bonging. You know, the usual shenanigans.
My last competition of the season was in October with my year-long teammates.
I'm more comfortable upside down :)
This was our 3rd year competing in this competition and we finally podium'd!!! Third place finish and we are very happy with that!
Izzy, Laney and Caroline living in the moment. Happy girls.
Soaking up these smooches while they last...until she's too embarrassed to do this in public with her mommy.
Izzy drew this picture of me and I just adore it
Picnic in the park with daddy
One of the Perfect Strangers got married (yes, married, GEESH!) and we had a little PS reunion all gussied up.


Living the dream in suburbia

0 comments :