Monday, December 29, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014


Tradition has it in my family that every year on Thanksgiving my relatives travel from near & far to celebrate the holiday at our house. We bake, we craft, we play games and we eat. Every year it's a little of the same with just a few tweaks here and there. And every year we chronicle the events to keep the memories alive. Here's a view into our Thanksgiving week:

Making Grandma Bruhn's butter horn rolls from scratch
Thanksgiving morning 3rd Annual Hops Trot 5k
Buddies
Most of the crew
Jer & Luke cruising
Male & Female winners this year (Clint & Amy)
My CrossFit buddies run, too!
Winner winner, craft beer winner
Bri, E and Jaim
Aunt Gail & Mom pick up the rear every year, gathering all the mile markers along the way
My Perfect Stranger crew
We had 16 people for dinner and plenty of activities for the Littles
Our chefs
Obligatory BFF pic
Dining in the living room
Full house
My favorite little people
Mom reading to the girls in bed
Crafting
Playing around with lighting
Our xmas card pic
Managed to squeeze everyone into one frame. Love that my family is always up for my crazy ideas when we get together. We had a wonderful week together!

0 comments :