Monday, August 27, 2007

Indianapolis Shower...

The beautiful spread...
All my prego friends...
Meg, the hostess
Jaime, Molly & Kelly


Yesterday my great friend Megan Moosbrugger hosted a beautiful shower for all my girlfriends in Indianapolis! The food was delicious, the CAKE was amazing, the flowers were stunning and the company was perfect! Thanks for everyone who came...Isabelle received some great gifts! I will post more pictures as they come my way, so stay tuned!

It was a busy day, as we had some out-of-town guests at our place (we BBQed all evening) and I had another shower to attend after mine! Needless to say, I was exhausted by the end of the day...yet I STILL couldn't sleep (I'm uncomfortable in most all positions: standing, sitting, laying...).

6 weeks left as of today!

2 comments :

Vander Griend said...

I love all the dresses you wore to your showers! Also the lite fixture in the nursery is too cute! I also added you to our blogroll. You should check out the link above our blogroll cuz we have pics of our nursey there. Little girls are so fun to decorate for. Kim

Unknown said...

Wow, the nursery is gorgeous!!! What a lucky little miss to have you for parents AND a truly beautiful room to call her own. Best wishes to the three of you from Grandpa Jim and Linda