Sunday, August 5, 2007

Nursery is underway...


This past week, Mikey and I have been busy in the nursery! We painted the walls, added a decorative light fixture, and started organizing all of Isabelle's new belongings. You can barely see the crib skirt in the picture, as the mattress is set at the highest level for newborns. We still have a lot left to do: crown molding, buy a rug, bring in the new upholstered rocker, hang the curtains and hang the wall decor. Stay tuned...it will be completed very shortly, as my nesting instinct has kicked in full-force!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the crib! I can't wait to see pictures of the completed nursery with Isabelle in it!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).