Sunday, September 9, 2007

9 Months Prego...

32 weeks (8 months)
36 weeks (9 months)
Monday marks my 36th week of pregnancy...and I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by! It seems like just yesterday I was staring at my flat belly WISHING I would show. Now...it's a different story! My belly continues to grow and I'm feeling that there is just no more room for Izzy to go. Sleeping has become very rare and even more uncomfortable than last month. I guess it's life's way of preparing me for the lack of sleep that is coming my way. 4 more weeks to go!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,
Decided to stop by your blog today and see how everything was going. It's the final countdown now...Lookin' good! Can't wait to meet Izzy!!

Aimée

Kim said...

Congrats on reaching 36 weeks. What an exciting time. To answer your questions: I got the round frame from pottery barn outlet in May. And the butterfly picture hangers in Lucy's nursery are also from pottery barn. They come in two different sizes. I got the smaller size. Kim Vander Griend