Friday, November 2, 2007

"I am the Luckiest..."



Our friends, Courtney & Zach, came over two weeks ago to shoot Izzy's newborn pictures. Izzy was asleep until we stripped her down, then she remained wide-eyed for almost 30 minutes for the camera...and peed twice (thankfully no other accidents occurred)! The pictures turned out beautifully and I am so thankful for the memories. The link below is just a sampling of all the pics Zach took. I'd HIGHLY recommend him! Make sure you have your volume turned up on your computer, as the song is one of my most favorites by Ben Folds. Enjoy...

http://www.zachdobson.com/mcculloch.htm

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.

Cindy said...

Oh my God! Those pictures are the most precious things I've ever seen. She is so beautiful. Tell your photographer that I think he is amazing. I wish he lived closer because I would have him do Cheri's senior pics. Maybe sometime next summer I can bring my kids down there and have him take some of the three of them. They need a new group picture.