Friday, November 9, 2007

New Friends for Izzy...

Sandi & baby EllanaDeanna & baby Connor

Cheryl & babies Preston & Holly
Rachel & baby Ella
Jaime & baby Luke

The months of September & October were busy ones in the baby department: we had 8 friends that had babies within 6 weeks!!! Other friends not pictured: Suzanne & baby Max, Angela & baby Jackson, Debbie & baby Max.
It's been fun visiting the hospital and homes of my new mom friends...and Izzy meeting all her new play pals! Watching my friends become moms has been a joy and I am looking forward to raising our kids together! Here's to Fall birthday parties!!!

2 comments :

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Kelly, Izzy is beautiful! Congratulations! I know you and Mike are so happy. Hard to believe just a few short months ago we were in childbirth classes! Seems like forever ago, doesn't it! I love the pics!