Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Phew...



It was a LONG weekend at the McCulloch house...thank goodness it was a yucky weather weekend in Indy. Friday night Mike and I ate burritos from Chipotle and laid low - gearing up for a long run on Saturday morning. Within hours we were both hugging the toilet...which lasted all weekend long. We not only forfeited our long run, but we had to take turns on who stayed awake with Izzy during the day. Yes, it was that bad. Neither of us ate all weekend. It hurt to move. I was never more happy to see Monday in my life...I finally felt better and was able to eat my first meal in 3 days. Phew.

The weather is turning up here...60 today and 70's the rest of the week. We have been spending more and more time outside either in the jogger or the front carrier. Iz loves to watch the trees, the sky, the dogs, you name it. She loves to be outside. Today I talked to her while she was in the front carrier about all the walking we did together when she was in my belly. I sang her the songs I used to sing while we walked with her in utero & told her stories of how she would sleep while we walked and be active when I slept. It was so much fun and brought back a lot of memories!

0 comments :