Sunday, November 23, 2008

Izzy Rocks!!!!

Izzy girl LOVES her rocking chair...She plays peek-a-boo...
And climbs up and down it all day long
All bundled up and ready to run errands!!

Today Izzy and I had a play date with Jaime and Luke. Unfortunately, this is the only picture I was able to catch of the two peanuts, as we were busy the entire time!!! Jaime and I had hopes of crafting and baking....however, the baking took up most of the date! In between trying to make Buckeyes (YUMMY!) we were chasing crawling and walking babies, feeding snacks, picking up said snacks, getting Izzy down from standing on the rocking chair, making sure Katie dog wasn't peeing on Luke again, keeping Izzy out of the dog bowl AND trying to have some girl talk. Phew...it was a busy day, but SO MUCH FUN. I love me some Jaime and Luke. I'll let you know when we get those crafts done...

0 comments :