Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sick day...

The nanny called early this morning to tell us that her son (who usually accompanies her) had a very high temperature. We decided that she should stay home with him and I'd stay home with the girls. I immediately got out of bed and got my run in for the day (which I usually do during my lunch at the gym at work) and hurried in the shower to take over the daily routine so Mike could go to work. The girls and I stayed in our jammies the first half of the day and then Aunt Gigi (Jaime) came over for a lunch date. After both girls got up from their afternoon naps, we headed out to the park...as it was 68 degrees and sunny today!!! What a nice surprise on a sick day! Too bad Bug is coming down with something now. Perfect timing, as we're headed out of town tomorrow. Oh the joy.
Morning playtime
Sisters
Pure excitement to be out of the house and at the park!
Slide!
Down and up. Repeat.
Delaney and I watched from the sidelines. Note the runny nose. And the BLUE SKY!

0 comments :