Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome June!

 We are so happy summer is finally here (and boy is it here...90+ degree weather, thank you very little for that transition!). With the summer comes planting. And watering. And all things outdoor. Dinner on the porch, lunch on the play set. Walks on the Main Street boardwalk to Coo.l Creek (thanks Jill!). Love it and looking forward to many more weekends like this!
 The girls "helping" daddy water the plants.
 These girls have been at the pool every day since it opened and are old pros at the pool routine. Play. Eat. Play. Lazy river. And so forth. Minimal tan lines (score!) and maximum fun (and only a few band aids, or ban-banes as Izzy calls them).
 Daddy joined us after a workout inside
 Matching sister swimsuits (thanks Tynans!)
 Finding new ways to play with the water fountains
 Laney can't get enough of the slide. Up and down, up and down.
 We had ballet pictures tonight and the only way I could rouse Izzy from her nap was to tell her we could put make-up on. But let me just tell you I felt like we were on an episode of Tod.dlers & T.iaras because some of these little girls had more make-up on that I have ever donned and even false eyelashes! We moms-of-three-year-olds were laughing so hard it hurt. I promise you that will NOT be me. And if I ever border that, you have full rights to intervene. Please.
Dance recital in t-minus 13 days. It'll be a day she'll never forget...I mean, who doesn't still have a picture from their first dance recital? This will be one for the record books. Or blog. Same diff, right?

0 comments :