Monday, September 1, 2014

Laney's Fancy 5th Birthday

 Our little Laney Bug turned 5 last week and to celebrate we had a tea party at the local cupcake shop. Laney asked for fancy...we gave her fancy.
 She may be pint-sized but she is packed full of sass and spunk!
 We started with making fancy bracelets

 And then we did photo boot dress up








 And then all the little princesses were able to decorate cupcakes
 Sugar buzzzzzz
 A "cupcake artist" came in to show the girls how to decorate
 Pinkies up!
 This little cutie lost her 2nd front tooth at the party. And let me tell you...that lisp? I adore it!
 Presents...
 ...were a hit. Too bad this kid doesn't like the camera :)
 Even though their Gigi (Jaime) doesn't have little girls, she came to help out at the party and was able to squeeze some little princesses with love.
 Birthday girl
 Family pic
 Some of my favorite girls helped manage all those darn beads, delicate tea cups and sprinkles. Couldn't have pulled this one off without them.
I love them to pieces...I get by with a little help from my (crazy fun) friends!
Happy 5th Birthday, Buggy!

0 comments :