Monday, August 11, 2014

This and That...

Just more catching up on what we've been up to this summer...
I had some work travel in San Francisco - had never been there and it's beautiful. And chilly. We have a new store being built in San Fran so we made a quick stop at the Bay.
We went to the Jimmy Buffett concert and I'm happy to announce that I didn't get lost and haven't gotten lost at his concert since 2005. Boom.
My dear friend, Jess, and her sister joined us. Their dad has had a Jimmy Buffett cover band since they were little and had never seen THE Jimmy Buffett live. They were the perfect dates to this show; knew every word and were dancing queens. Love them!



Cool Creek Concert in the park with neighbors

Our second neighborhood bike bar crawl. Next one is this weekend. Watch out!
Love these girls...Jess & Linny
Evening walk on the Monon with Caroline
Crazy faces with the Bell girls
Lady Antebellum concert with my bestie
My two best friends...in one place...singing to country. Yes please!
Shadow Selfie of my family...
Poolside dance parties are the best!
Saw an amazing band at the Vogue a few weeks back and I'm pretty sure we're going to have to make this a must-see every time they come into town. The Yacht Club Revue. It's a 70's cover band. Look them up. Become obsessed. Buy a captain's hat. You're welcome.

0 comments :