Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A day with Connor...

Izzy & Connor
Izzy smooching Connor - how could you not want to? Look at those big blues!!!

Connor & Deanna


Today Izzy hung out at the Murphy house...playing, laughing, and crying with Deanna and Connor!!! A very big thank you to D for coming through in a pinch for me by watching Izzy. As always, Izzy had a great time and even learned about a new & fun toy...the Jumperoo!!! If only we had one at home for her to master the art of jumping like Connor does so well!!!


Today was a crazy day for me...as most of you know, I am interviewing to get back into the full-time workforce (don't worry, I'm still keeping my real estate license in case any of you were interested in buying or selling :). I had an important interview this afternoon that was changed at the last second and I was in desperate need of a sitter for Izzalicious. Deanna graceously accepted the challenge of watching two bambinos under the age of 6 months. I'm going to have to get used to handing her off to others - as I return to work and have to send her to daycare. UGH! Thank goodness for the help of great friends like D to help in the transition!


Izzy survived...as I know she will in the future at daycare. It's the question of will I survive? I've still not unwound from the excitement of all the activity in one day! Phew!




1 comments :

Sue said...

Such cute pictures of the little ones. I promise, it gets easier to leave your precious one with someone else...never easy, but easier. If you ever want to chat, any time...just shoot me an e-mail or give me a call.