Sunday, March 30, 2008

Poppin' her collar...

Just chillin'
Breathing treatments
Big girl

Big pimpin'
Learning to sit up..."tripod" style

This weekend was another low-key one in the McCulloch house. Izzy is still sick...and so is mom. So far, Mike has stayed germ-free. Wanted to post a pic of Izzy taking her nebulizer treatments. These last 10 minutes and have to be done three times a day. Surprisingly, she sits very still and endures the sessions like a champ. Mike and I do some entertaining to keep her occupied, which is quite funny!


Saturday we attempted a long run on the Monon and Izzy only lasted 4 miles (she usually snoozes). Had to cut it short, she was ready to be snugged in bed at home. Sunday we decided to venture out of the house and to the mall. Mike dressed Izzy and surprised me with popping her collar. It was too darn cute!


We are trying to get Izzy sitting on her own...she loathes the Bumbo, so we do lots of floor time with her sitting like a tripod. Mike attempted to get her to stand while holding the table. She wasn't such a fan. She'll be doing all of these things on her own before we know it!


5 comments :

Molly Connor said...

I have a nebulizer machine... but it wasn't nearly as cute. I think I got jipped.

Molly Connor said...

I have a nebulizer machine... but it wasn't nearly as cute. I think I got jipped.

Anonymous said...

I love the pink shirt! Izzy's too cute. She's a real ham for the camera. I hope she tries out for cheerleading. Oooooh yeah yeah yeah!!

Mary

Kim said...

The minute I read the comment about trying out for cheerleading, I knew it was from Mary :) I hope that Izzy is feeling better. Isn't it so hard to see them sick? I got sick as well after Lucy's last ear infection, it is the total pits! Kim VG

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.