Sunday, April 5, 2009

Such a girl..

Izzy loves her jewelry...taking it on and off all day long. Such a girl!

Always wants to be read to...

And is now starting to read to herself...

This weekend was another one spent at home without any major plans. Same old walks outside, playing in the backyard, napping, shopping and eating out. 'Tis our favorite way to spend the weekend.

Isabelle has always loved books (since she was teeny weeny)...but recently she's taken to reading them herself. Pointing to the pictures and "talking" like mommy does. In fact, Izzy will cry all the way through her nighttime diaper change and the second we sit down to read, she gets absolutely still and very in tune with the books for the 10-15 minutes that we read. Also, a new talent and skill Izzy loves is putting puzzles together and taking them apart. We have a bunch and she gets so excited when she completes one. Super cute.



My dad and step mom just sent me a note saying they hadn't seen any pictures of me on the blog lately. Um, there is reason for that...I'm rapidly getting larger and therefore try to stear clear of the pics. I am 19 weeks today, almost 1/2 way through. I feel the exact same as I did when I was pregnant with Iz; however, I'm obviously bigger sooner and have been feeling baby kick for about 3 weeks now (I felt Izzy at 19 weeks). Amazing...look how much smaller I was at 20 weeks with Isabelle:


I want a tan and long hair. ASAP. Wishful thinking...

1 comments :

Sue said...

Cute pictures...Carter loves to read, too. He was reading to himself during our roadtrip this past weekend...I love it. Glad you shared the picture of you! I look almost the same size...maybe a little bigger than you! It makes me feel better, b/c I was much smaller at this point last time, too. Not too long before you'll know if it's a B or G!!!!