Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Leavin'...on a jet plane!!!

I can't tell you where I'm going. But I'm going. Alone. For the first time in years. I've had anxiety about this weekend for weeks. I even bawled to my OBGYN this afternoon about it. Then she lectured me on depression during pregnancy and told me I could cancel the trip. Mike and I looked at each other & laughed. It's nothing like that. Once I get back I'll tell you why I'm having said anxiety.
A very close friend told me yesterday that I needed to get away. Have a weekend outside of my comfort zone, which is my husband, my daughter, my daily routine, the pool, et al. I love my routine. But she's right. I need to get away. So my bags are packed. And I can't wait to tell you all about it on Sunday when I return.
So for now, "I'm leavin'...on a jet plane!"

0 comments :