Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday's Memorial

Saturday morning my house full of 9 people woke very early to attend memorial and funeral services for my great Aunt Jane. The burial was at Crown Hill Cemetery. Beautiful day for a beautiful memorial. Then we headed over to her church for the service, which was also a beautiful celebration of her long 90+ years here on earth. I'm sorry I don't have pictures of the 30+ family members that were in attendance...only my immediate family.
The entrance to Crown Hill Cemetery...the leaves were gorgeous
Taylor and her Great Nana

Sisters
Lovies
Playing the piano
Izzy with her Grandparents
Saturday evening the boys headed out to an Indianapolis Ice game while the girls stayed at home doing girly things (making cupcakes, catching up and general girly gossip). Pictured above: Gracie, Lisa, Allison, Kim & Taylor. Lisa is my 1st cousin and Grace & Allison are 2 of her 3 kids.Had to sneak in another pic of Izzy attached to Dylan


And of course, Delaney was with us the whole day as well. She slept from the time we left the house at 8:30 until the time we returned at 1:00. She didn't even know we left the house!

0 comments :