Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3 Years & 301 Posts...

Yesterday marked the THREE YEAR anniversary since I started this blog. I cannot believe in 3 shorts years how much our lives have changed. But let me just tell you how happy I am that I have documented nearly every other week for the past 156 weeks with photos! I will forever be looking back at this blog with the fondest of memories and hope our girls will someday do the same. Let's take a brief walk down memory lane, shall we?
This was taken at my 30th birthday party in February 2007 and was our very first picture on this blog. Izzy was about 5 weeks old in my TUMMY here. Love this pic. Single (no kids). Long blonde hair. Little bean in my belly.
Isabelle's birthday: October 7th, 2007. Man, do I look tired or what? We had no idea what tired meant!
Izzy just a few days old in our front yard
A few years pass by and Delaney's birthday: August 27th, 2009
My first baby is no longer my baby, but she's always going to be my lovey!
Delaney just a few weeks old and already full of sass
And here we are: a family of four. Every day brings a new adventure. And every day I love these three more than the next. Here's to another 3 years full of memories to blog about!

0 comments :