Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nick's Wedding on the Farm...

Saturday after my run we headed up to Fort Wayne to celebrate Mike's step-brother's wedding on the farm. I took the opportunity to take a few pics:
She is such a ham
But yet so stinking cute
Laney was showing off by walking barefoot in the grass
Mike & his girls (do you not love the matching dresses? Laura got them for the girls.)
Bob & Laura with Rachel & Nick
Izzy wanted to dance, not take pics
Just the girls
Laney with Grandpa Bob
Izzy participating in the toast (hers was juice/water)
Izzy's kind of a scene stealer: she got in on the mother/son dance!
Sister Sarah with Delaney. I'm serious when I say Buggy was doing this for 30+ minutes...she just wanted to be upside down!
Touching some of the pretty decor
Mom & Bug
Showing off yet more walking!
**My mom is arriving in town tonight...the girls will be quite surprised when they wake up!**

0 comments :