Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween with a Princess & a Mouse...

 We started Halloween evening off this year at our neighbors' house with some delicious corn chowder. The kids were chomping at the bit to trick or treat so we quickly packed it up and moved it on out to the streets of Cool Creek. Izzy was Cinderella, Laney was Minnie Mouse and Sam was Batman.
 As soon as we said the word, the kiddos took off down the street...

 This year was a lot of fun, as it was Laney's first time trick or treating independently. She didn't need our help getting from house to house. And she left every single house telling us, "Look how many trick or treats I have in my bucket mommy!" She was thrilled to be out there among the big kids, scoring herself some loot.

 Here's how we roll...wagon full of coolers :)
 So excited...
 Batman!

When we got home both girls immediately dumped their pumpkins and went through their candy sheer excitement. Reminded me of when my sister and I would come home and comb through our treats, sort them, and then trade. I think this innate to all children, right?

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

1 comments :

Jessica Jill said...

We must make this a tradition! xo