Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy weekend & Craft night...

 This weekend we did a lot of jammie time around here. We left the house approximately 3 times: to meet Jaim for a run with the littles, to meet the same fam for dinner, and to grab donuts this morning. Don't be jealous of our exciting life. Sometimes, however, this is just the kind of weekend we need. Lots of snuggling.
 Playing around with hair curlers
 Jaim and I attempted a long run Saturday morning with our double joggers. We were excited to get our legs moving back on our favorite trail. Even more excited to attempt to involve our kiddos with our passion for running. Let's just say our attempted 10 miles was only 3 miles. However, it was gusting winds over 20 mph so I'm counting it as double. Yeah, I said it. Pushing 50+ pounds into the wind is not easy. I dare you to try it. Double dog dare you. Jaime and I were laughing so hard at times, as I'm not sure we ran even a 1/2 mile without stopping to feed fishy crackers, sippy cups, sunnies, blankets...it just never stopped. We laughed about it almost the whole time. Luke kept on asking if they were "winning." Jaime and I made sure to cheer the kids on at the finish. We won, dude.
 Friday it was my turn to host craft night again. We made jute covered door wreaths. Love how they turned out:
 Already hung mine and am very happy with it!
Short work week for me as I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed. Been putting this off for 10 years. Think I should have mine out before my kids do. Ugh...

0 comments :