Thursday, May 17, 2012

April Happenings...





These pictures are in  no particular order...I just did a large phone dump of last month's pics and thought I'd share. The Fridays I have off the girls and I usually hit up Du.nkin' Donuts for a treat before school:

For Mike's birthday we went to see Daniel Tosh (date night on a school night - gasp!). We had a great time and laughed so hard; he's one of our favorite comedians.
One random Sunday we had to be out of the house for a showing so we all tagged along to Mike's haircut appointment. The girls are exactly 6 inches apart...yet miles apart in personalities!
Easter egg hunt at the neighbors' house:


The Carmel Marathon was in April (I only ran the half marathon). One of our gals, Bri, was injured and unable to race...huge bummer after all those months of training. So even though she wasn't going to be with us running, we thought we'd keep her a part of us by wearing little signs for her. Jaime did the art work and I did the tutu sewing. My home ec teacher would be so proud.
Our house falls directly on the 13 mile marker for the full (and 5.5 mile marker for the half). So since this sign was at the end of our driveway...
...I had to make sure this sign was also there to cheer on my girls. Mike, Iz & Lane were perched out there cheering us all on.
Perfect Strangers at the finish:

Had dinner with our friends, the Millers, and the night ended with some Dance Dance Revolution. Pretty sure we had a blast and that I'm asking for this for xmas. No lie.
You may have noticed already, but Laney's hair is finally long enough for piggies. So stinkin'.
A big thanks to the Teany twins for handing down their mini bike to Laney. She loves it!
Family bike rides up and down the street. Never gets old.
Jaime, Bri and I attended the annual Ve.ra Bradley outlet sale. Was a day full of long lines, lots of patterns, major bargains and girl time!

And there you have it: April in a nutshell.

0 comments :