Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tag, I'm it...

My girlfriend "tagged" me via bloggerspace. So I'm sharing several random things about myself:

What I was doing 10 yrs ago: early May 1998...I KNOW I had just finished my Junior year at IU and moved to Minneapolis for the summer for my internship at Target HQ. One of my roommates from that summer is still one of my best friends - Krazy Karen Kay. That was one crazy summer...partying in Madison!!! It's also the summer I met Deanna Murphy for the first time partying in Chicago one night (but I didn't remember meeting her-go figure- and we didn't become friends until a few years ago reconnecting at Banana Republic)!!!

Five things on my to do list for today: It's the end of the day. But I still have some things to do. 1. Real estate work to get done - counter offers and such. 2. Clean Izzy's bottles. 3. Clean the kitchen. 4. Pack for the weekend at the lake. 5. Clean carrot stain out of Izzy's outfit.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off mortgage. Buy my mom a house. Quit all jobs. Travel. Have more bambinos...those petri dish kids are expensive!

Five places I have lived: Flint, MI. Hammond, LA. Hoffman Estates, IL. Bloomington, IN. Minneapolis, MN.

Five jobs I have had: Cashier @ Garibaldi's. Cashier @ Menards. Lifeguard. Cheerleading camp instructor. Clothes folder @ Banana Republic :)

I now tag Courtney, Katie, and Kristina. Have fun!!!

1 comments :

Kim said...

I totally forgot about you being a cashier at Menards! Didn't we work there together? I can't even remember. I think I have tried to forget that part of my past :)