Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bathing buddies

Monday night Mike and I wanted to visit our friends, the Falciones, at the hospital. They had a perfect little boy on Sunday night and we couldn't wait to get our hands on the newborn. So what's a girl to do who has zero family in town? Call her bestie and have her pick up Izzalicious from school, since her son is in Izzy's class. I was secretly envious of Jaime that she got to pick up two of the cutest kids and drive home with them for a night of dinner, playing and tub time. Fortunately, Jaim is a GREAT story teller and remembers ALL details for years...so she gave me a great play-by-play of the fun playdate they had. The picture above just makes me melt...Izzy looks at Luke like this all the time. She just adores him.
I'm so thankful that we have such great friends right around the block...they are our family.

0 comments :