Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday parties and fall leaves...

This past weekend was so nice being home and not traveling. The girls and I went to Chic-Fil-A Friday night (every other Friday I pick up the girls from school and we have a date night at CFA) and then Mike and I had movie night once they went down. Saturday the girls and I spent a few hours at the library (my fave...I can read while they play...then music/story hour we all have fun!) and then had two 3 year old birthday parties. Every single kiddo in Izzy's class has a birthday in October. Swear. Let the birthday parties begin! The first party was at an indoor soccer facility:
Luke checking out the field (sorry for the poor quality of pics...once again, I have a digital and it's zoom is lackluster)
Izzy getting her feel for the ball
Izzy Lou did more picking up than kicking
Pep talk from the coach (love that Luke is sitting on his soccer ball!)
This was just too comical to witness...a bunch of toddlers running around
So cute
Laney joined big sis
Jacob & Jaime (his shirt reads: "Daddy's Happy I'm A Boy")
The second party was at Recreation Unlimited...in the showroom! The kids had the entire place to themselves to play on ALL of the swingsets, trampolines and basketball hoops!
I didn't get a picture of the whole set, but this one was worth $18,000. I kid you not.
The McCulloch clan. We ALL swung on the sets. So much fun and such a creative idea for a party!
Laney Bug bouncing on the trampoline
Slam dunking with daddy
Lots to do here
Laney did lots of climbing and loved it
Sunday morning Mike spent blowing leaves and mowing the lawn...so we girls decided to rake up some leaves and play in them. Laney wasn't a huge fan...
...but Izzy was! She even wore her new gardening gloves (thanks Bobo & Grandma Laura!)
Laying in the leaves
We filled a few bags with leaves and Izzy was very proud of her work.
Happy Fall!!!

0 comments :