Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Marathon Photos

Official marathon photos were posted this morning and you BET I have copied them for my own personal use! Of course, I will be ordering one and framing it (along with my bib and medal) to always remember this accomplishment in my life.
Also, my results for finishing:
Women's Place 6,115
Age 30-34 Place 1,219
Total Overall Place 17,677
(This is from a pool of 45,000 runners)
I believe this is somewhere in Lincoln Park
More Lincoln Park
Crossing over the bridge on Wacker Drive
Mile 23, right after meeting up with Erin (look how FRESH she looks!)
The celebratory beer after finishing
My very, very proud moment.

1 comments :

Sue said...

AWESOME! Honestly, I can't imagine how proud you feel looking at these, because I get proud just seeing them! You rock, sister!