Friday, August 26, 2011

Kim's Graduation 2011

Last weekend we packed up and headed to Chicago to celebrate my sister's graduation with her Bachelor's degree. Kim has been working full time, raising two kids full time and going to school for the past 6+ years. Needless to say, this was quite the accomplishment for Kim and we are all so proud of her!
 Mom flew in from Lake Tahoe and Aunt Gail & Uncle Thomas from Austin
 Kim's boyfriend, Carlos, hosted a party and 50 of Kim's friends and family celebrated on a beautiful day. Catered by one of my faves, Ro.satti's and Carlos even had a legit bartender set up at his house. Was a very special day and so much fun!
 Kim & Carlos
 Sisters
 Bottoms up!
 Do you think Izzalicious likes cake?
 Mom and Bug snuggling
 Kim was all about the shots...she was in rare form!
 Mikey and I
 Dad & Anna
 As the evening wound down, Mike and I tucked the girls into bed at Carlos' house and we took off to visit with my high school girls, Jen & Mary. We had the most fun, per our usual shenanigans. I'm pretty sure we have enough stories from this night to last us a LONG time. There are also some pretty incriminating photos from the evening as well...so it's pretty safe to say none of us will ever be able to run for office. Enough said. We always have a good time together and I'm so fortunate to have these girls in my life.
 Sunday morning we met for breakfast to celebrate Laney Bug's 2nd birthday and then we all headed home
Congratulations, Kim, we're so proud of all you have accomplished and are proud to call you family!

0 comments :