Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend filled with friends...

Saturday morning Izzy & I met Deanna & Connor out for breakfast at Patachou. D and I used to meet here quite often when we were going through fertility together. We used to have breakfast over tears...and now we're racing through conversations while feeding our bambinos and laughing at life stories. My, what a difference a few years makes!!!

Sunday morning the Moosbruggers (Eric, Meg & Oscar) came over for brunch. Meg is expecting her second boy in October (and looks fab!!!) and her first boy is getting so big! I can't believe I used to nanny for this handsome young boy!! What a fun visit we had as the kiddos played in the pool. I miss my Meg...

And Sunday afternoon, Izzy and I met Jaime & Luke at the Monon pool. Jaime and I live a few short miles apart...yet we see each other infrequently. I was going through Jaime withdrawls...so I just had to meet her for a few short hours at the pool today. It was great catching up with her (even though we talk via email daily) and people watching. I'm sorry there are no pics of Luke Duke...but he was napping while my camera was out.

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Your little girl is very cute! I accidentally typed my own blog name in incorrectly and stumbled upon yours :) ...just another McCulloch family!