Sunday, September 7, 2008

Look who's 11 months old...


Little Miss Priss is 11 months old today...can you stand it?!?! I know I say this each month, but Izzy is at the most fun age right now! Lots of exploring by crawling, rolling, pulling up and climbing. She has such a fun personality...lots of talking and laughing and mimicking. And of course, she wouldn't be a (Keel) McCulloch if she didn't demand an audience. Her favorite things right now include: grapes, strawberries, any book you read to her, Yo Gabba Gabba, dancing, shaking her head no and waving at anyone & everyone.

Izzy and I visited with our dear friend Meg and Oz today...this is the family that I nannied for last year while I was pregnant. It's always so fun to see them and spend time together. Both kiddos napped for several hours, which gave Meg and I ample time for our good old heart to hearts. Meg is due with Moose #2 in 4 weeks (same due date I had with girl)...and I can't wait to meet the little *dude*!

This was our first weekend at home in 4 weeks...so we spent it relaxing and enjoying this beautiful Fall weather.

0 comments :