Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Izzy's 1 year Photo Session...

Walking down Main Street
Amongst the pumpkins
Smiling for her Mum

Big girl

More of Main Street

Wanted to share a few pics from our photo shoot with Zach Dobson (http://www.zachdobson.com/) a few weeks ago in downtown Carmel. This was our third photo session with Zach (and his wife, my friend, Courtney) and we feel they get better each time. Pretty easy to do with a kiddo that gets cuter every day. That, and a very talented photographer :)

Although Izzy turned 1 in October, the weather felt like August...thus, the summer dress. It was fitting, as the day she was born it was also in the 80's. Fall has always been my favorite time of year...with the leaves turning, tailgating, and cozy sweaters. Now I have one more reason to make this my favorite season: Izzy Lou's birth day. Nostalgia nearly every day...for the hospital, for the late-night nursing sessions, I could go on forever.

After the photo session, we ate brunch at Bub's Cafe on the Monon Trail. Followed by an afternoon nap taken by all. Perfect Sunday in my book!

To see all the photos from this shoot, visit: http://www.zachdobson.com/izzy.htm






1 comments :

mandy said...

Those pictures are priceless!! Your little girl is beautiful. I especially love the one of you two holding her hand walking down the street!