Monday, March 2, 2009

Izzy loves school...

It simply shows on her face:
School has started emailing us pictures of what our child does throughout the day...

This morning Izzy slept in until 8am (!) and therefore I wasn't able to put out clothes for her to wear to school. This meant 1. Daddy chose her outfit and 2. Daddy did her hair. This picture CRACKS me up b/c Izzy is wearing corduroy pants with a Spring-ish shirt (i.e. light weight fabric). It was 15 degrees today. Mike says it's Spring. Her hair is sprouting out on the side. I told Mike he needs a tutorial on how to put in a hair tie. He says she screams and wails and I'm just lucky to have the hair out of her face. He's right. He does an amazing job getting Isabelle ready for school every day and picking her up every day. So I should stop over-analyzing the pic. But I just can't help myself from laughing when I look at it...hysterical!!!


1 comments :

Cindy said...

Oh my God Kelly! You have got to frame that picture. It is the cutest picture I have ever seen. Talk about personality!!!