Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mike's birthday week...

Mike's mom came down on Tuesday to spend time with Mike and Izzy for his birthday. I was at work while they played, so I only have these pics to share. Note in these pictures that Izzy is wearing a hat and carrying jewelry. This is her gig these days. She always wants a hat on and has to either be wearing her jewelry or holding her jewelry. Such a diva.




I have been traveling most of the week out East for business, when I returned I wanted nothing more than to lounge in my jammies. Which I did all day Saturday. Sunday welcomed beautiful 65 degree weather. Izzy and I went on a very long walk while Mike went downtown to meet some Wisconsin family members at the Big Ten Tourney. Then Iz and I went out shopping and returned home to go on another walk, this time with daddy. She enjoyed the red wagon coming out of retirement. So did Katie.

**We had our 16 week prenatal appointment last week and baby Mac is doing well. Growing and beating its little heart just perfectly! Next appointment is an ultrasound in 4 weeks, when my mom will be in town (!) to determine the sex and overall health of the baby. Super excited!!!

2 comments :

Kim said...

We are having our sonogram on Friday so we get to find out the sex then-super excited. I love that your daughter is a diva!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having this time. Is Izzy excited yet?

Love,
Mary