Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friday at the park...

As previously mentioned, I have been trying to get out of the house every day. Be it a walk around the block, the library, museum, etc...I just NEED to get out of my house for my own sanity (and Izzy's). Friday afternoon the girls and I took a drive (this time we spared ourselves the mile walk for an air conditioned car trip) to the park. Mike met us there on his way home from work and to his surprise, he found Izzy on the SWING!!! All summer long she has loathed the swing, screaming each time we put her in it. This trip we couldn't tear her off the swing, even when there were other kids waiting, she wouldn't share. "My swing!" she'd say. I'm sure other parents were thrilled to hear that :)
On the playground
Again, Delaney missed out on all the action
The happy girl swinging away!

0 comments :