Sunday, September 27, 2009

Museum & Art Fair

This weekend Mike went out of town for a wedding, so I asked his dad & step mom to come down for some extra hands with the girls. Was SO nice to have them here to both entertain Izzy and to allow me to sleep in both mornings! Saturday we kept very busy: museum in the morning, shopping during nap time (Bob stayed home with the girls) and the Carmel Arts Festival in the evening. I ran into countless friends at the Fair - I just love living in Carmel! So much fun...
The Children's Museum was offering free bicycle helmets & fittings. We didn't think she'd be big enough to fit into a helmet...
...but we were wrong!!! Should have known with her big noggin!
A little ride in the race car
Water play
Endless carousel rides with Grandpa
Strolling through the Fair
Mommy and the girls...sorry that Izzy is showing her food, this was the best picture she'd give us.
ps- Today is Delaney's 1 month birthday...we're surviving!!!

1 comments :

Sue said...

Glad you had a good weekend! Hard to believe they are 1 month, huh? I had to laugh at your last sentence...my sentiments exactly!