Sunday, January 30, 2011

My little lovies...

So we all know the McCulloch girls are expressive. We have the excited faces nailed down in this house. We pretend to be happy, sad, angry, scared, you name it and we play it out. But here's a new one:
 The cheerleader facials! Laney has gotten uber comfortable in the water in the last week. She's doing her floor routine in the above picture. She's started submerging her face and blowing bubbles, swimming, rolling...it's really quite scary. She's definitely our daredevil.
 And I just freaking love this little stinker...and her excited face:
 And her sad face:
 And of course her angry face:

 Saturday morning we had ballet and gymnastics. Laney started to get ants in her pants so I had to start snapping her picture to pass the time (and so as to not forget she's around while watching her big).




 And this morning I opened up my birthday package (sorry mom, I couldn't wait any longer) and the girls had a sweet little Valentine surprise: window clings. My mom occasionally sends these and they are SO amazing for a wintery day's activity! Plus, the lighting was fun to play around with.







I hear we're getting a massive snow/ice storm this week. Here's to hoping school isn't cancelled!!!

0 comments :