Sunday, January 30, 2011

Inagural Craft Night

Friday night I had 8 girlfriends over to do some crafting of some Petal Pushers. Oh. My. Goodness. Was it ever a fun night. Everyone came with a different color or fabric or idea of what they were making and I loved every minute of it.
 Susan, Molly, Casey & Kelsie worked in the kitchen
 While Lori, Kerri, Ellen and Jaime worked in the living room
 Kerri working away
 Jaime concentrating
 Molly's final product: black on black. Imagine that.
 Kerri's final artwork
 One of Ellen's two final flowers
 Casey and her perfect action shot
 Jaime's creative houndstooth and chiffon number (everyone wanted this one!)
Most of the girls stayed until midnight but the other half left at 2. IN THE MORNING. If you know me, you know that my bedtime is at 9pm. That's how much fun we were having. Girl talk. Girl laughs. Girl cries. One of the best nights I've had in a long, long time. Can't wait for the next craft night! Thanks for a fun night ladies!

0 comments :