Monday, February 1, 2010

This little girl is 5 months old...

This little girl...
is 5 months old!
And we think she's pretty stinkin' cute!



This is about a week overdue...but this little girl turned 5 months old last week! The difference between months 4 and 5 is remarkable for Delaney (and for us parents!). Delaney now rolls from her back to her tummy, she sits up, she is starting to suck her thumb, she eats rice cereal mixed with baby food (bananas are her fave), and she is finally sleeping THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Delaney gives us a good 12+ hours of uninterrupted sleep and I couldn't be happier. We started sleep training right after we returned from Michigan a few weeks ago and it only took about 2-3 nights of letting her cry it out before she just stopped crying and started SLEEPING! I can't tell you how wonderful it is to wake up to my alarm clock again!!!

Names we call her other than Delaney: Laney, Laney Lou, Lou, Laney Bug, Bug, Buggie, I could go on. I just love nicknames! My girlfriend, Meg, asked me the other night if Delaney knew her name b/c Delaney turned when I said her name. I laughed b/c I told her I rarely call Delaney by her given name. Ha!

0 comments :