Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Since the girls were gone the entire weekend, I basked in their presence all day today...soaking up every ounce of their attention. Don't get me wrong, it was nice having an "adults only" weekend; however, my girls are my favorite part of my weekends! I was overjoyed to see them this morning and sit in the backseat with them laughing and playing the entire ride home. As soon as we arrived home both girls went down for naps (Bobo & Grandma Laura wore them out!). The moment they woke up we were out the door headed for the park.
Was a perfect Mother's Day and I'm so happy my girls are back sleeping under my roof. Mike and I kept on tip-toeing around the house while they were gone, thinking they were sleeping in their rooms. Was hard to adjust to them NOT being here. Very eery to be in our house without the pitter patter of their feet (in Delaney's case, her hands and knees).
Swinging
Climbing. Izzy is a huge fan of the rock climbing wall; her gymnastics class does this as well and she looooves it.
Teeter-tottering
And Delaney has been finding herself in several "pickles" as of late. She will climb into the bottom of her saucer and not know how to get out.
And she is also learning to climb the stairs!
Strategizing
Pulling up to success!
Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments :