Thursday, July 29, 2010

Goodbye, Tyler & Elissa

Well today was Elissa's last day as our family's nanny. I have been dreading this day for the past month and it finally arrived. I was hoping if I didn't wake up this morning that it would just pass, this day. But I woke up. And Elissa & Tyler came and went. Hugs were exchanged, gifts were exchanged, and goodbyes were said. I shed many tears. Izzy blew kisses. Laney waved (backwards). We sure will miss these guys (Izzy calls them her buddies). Thanks for being our buddies for the last year. And thank you for caring for our girls like they were your own. We love you and will miss you!!!
I just love this pic of Tyler & Elissa...it captures her spirit perfectly! (Photo compliments of Molly Connor Photography)
Tyler & Elissa gave Izzy markers and stickers so she could make them pictures and send in the mail to them! It will be so fun to have pen pals now!
Elissa opening her gifts from the girls: a photo/memory book and a necklace with Tyler and her husband's initials on it
Thanks for a very fun year, Elissa. We love you and miss you already!

0 comments :