Sunday, August 1, 2010

Splashin' with friends...

The girls and I had a three day weekend with nothing much on the calendar. We love weekends like this! Friday morning we went to a splash park to meet the Moosbrugger boys (and Meg!) for some water fun. I'm sorry to say I didn't get any pics of Meg (and she has a fun new haircut, so she was lookin' hot and I didn't capture it on film - sorry Meg!). Here are a few fun pics...
Laney Bug & Izzy Lou
Jude & Oscar
Buggy doing the downward dog pose
...wonder where she learned it?!?
A cute pic of Luke & Iz at the pool Sunday
Saturday morning I met a new running partner on the Monon for my 16 mile run. I figure when I'm running these distances that I need someone to hold me accountable and to motivate me to go another mile, and Meggie has run 3 marathons...so she is a perfect fit. Learned a few things about marathon training and a lot about her on our run. Who knew I could talk and run at the same time?! Anyway, we ran so early in the morning that we were able to beat the rain. The rain that lasted the entire day. Boo. But the girls and I were able to meet Jaime and the boys out for a playdate before naps. After naps it was movie night at our house. Sunday we went out to breakfast and then the pool. Like I said, no big plans in our house...just the way we like it!
Izzy is sporting a new Beatles t-shirt. Mike is always picking up fun retro shirts for Izzy...and whenever she wears them I feel like she looks like a tomboy. This one I just had to dress up...with pink ribbons on the shoulder and pink leggings. I just couldn't resist...ha!
And finally, Laney has really started talking this past month. Her words are: dada, mama, bye bye, and woof woof. She has also learned to wave and point. Cannot believe she is 11 months old!

This is Buggy's 'woof woof' face. Too cute.

1 comments :

Corey said...

love that you are training with meggie :) her determination and drive are totally contagious!