Sunday, May 15, 2011

McCulloch Family Photos

A few weekends ago we made a quick trip up to the Fort to take some family pictures to celebrate Bob & Laura's 10 year anniversary (several months late). Just wanted to share a few of these...

All photos are from John Burkett (www.burkettphoto.com)






Also wanted to say that I love all my readers. I love sharing our lives with friends, family and strangers. But please remember, reading my blog is a choice...if you don't want to share in our daily joy & laughter, you don't have to read.

Best,
Kelly

2 comments :

Teany Family said...

I, of course, LOVE your blog! Love being the stalker friend! :) You're a wonderful writer and love reading of all the "going ons" in your life. Hope nobody said anything otherwise, but there are rude people out there, just ignore them!

Cindy said...

I love watching the girls grow up. It would be better if you were in town but this is the next best thing.
Love you!