Saturday, August 15, 2009

Date night

Last night Mike and I went downtown for the pre-season game of the Colts vs. the Vikings. My company gives away tickets almost daily to different events (baseball, basketball, football, concerts, etc.) and I won these amazing tickets yesterday. I figured I'd enter my name, as Mike and I probably won't get another opportunity for a date night for several months. Fortunately, our friends (the Fellers) were more than happy to take Izzy for the night at such last minute notice.
Last season was the Colts' first season playing at the new stadium, but this was my inaugural visit and it didn't disappoint!
Retractable roof and open side windows

We had amazing seats: 6th row on the 50 yard line

Cheerleaders
World Champions
I received many stares and comments on how big I was. I told Mike if I went into labor at the game we'd have to call her Lucy (for Lucas Oil Stadium)
And on our walk back to the car I just had to snap this photo. There is a delicious restaurant called Harry & Izzy's and I couldn't resist. Too cute.

1 comments :

Cindy said...

Wow Kelly! Those were awesome tickets. Glad you had fun. Make sure we know the minute Baby Mac arrives!!!