Sunday, August 30, 2009

Time at the hospital

This time around, recovering at the hospital was a VERY different experience; we had far fewer visitors, we had one VERY fun visitor (Izzy Lou), and we sent Delaney to the nursery both nights for the ENTIRE nights. Got two full nights' sleep. Was incredible. Loved the time there. The entire nursing staff is incredible. And so is the cable...we watched almost every movie available :)

My girlfriend, Molly, took some amazing shots of us at the hospital. There are almost 100...so if you'd like to see all of them, check out our Family Picture Site on the right. She is a great friend and an amazing photographer. We heart Molly. Check these out:
A smooch for Mommy
So excited
Lovey
Izzy wanted to try on Laney's hat
Izzy loving on her new sister
Toes!
Izzy's excited face over meeting her new sis
Some goofing off with daddy
She's the big sister
Meeting
Grandpa Bob & Grandma Laura
My very best friend...Aunt Jaime (or as Izzy says, Gi Gi)
My other best friend, Aunt Kimmy (or as Izzy says, Ki Ki)
Grandma Anna and Grandpa Keel
Ricky, Christopher & Katie visited us
Lori Lou holding Laney Lou
And finally, Molly. Thanks for taking some amazing pics!

1 comments :

Sue said...

OMG..I feel the same way. I had to laugh that our 2nd baby experiences were so similar. Lots of people told me that with your second, you are dying to get home and don't really like being in the hospital like with the first one. Although I was ready to come home, I still enjoyed my hospital time. We had fewer visitors, too, and I loved the nursing staff! Great experience!